The Bar Council of the State of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ENROLMENT
* Issuance of Applications ->Monday to Thursday ->11-00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
1. A person who is otherwise qualified to be an advocate, but is either in full or part-time service or employment or is engaged in any trade, business or profession shall not be admitted as an advocate.
2. The candidates, intending to enroll themselves as advocates can obtain applications from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. and submit the filled up applications along with enclosures, from 2.30 P.M. to 4.30 P.M. The date of Enrolment will be intimated to the candidates, subsequently.
3. PAYMENT TO BE MADE
(1) General Category :-
An amount of Rs. 12,000/- is to be paid towards Enrolment Fee, Gazette Publication Charges, Identity Card, Enrolment Certificate, Processing Charges, Library Fund and Bar Council of India Welfare Fund, vide separate challans.
In case of SC/ST candidates Rs. 10,000/- shall be paid.
- An amount of Rs. 3000-00 should be paid to the Account No. 38197492085 of “Advocates Welfare Fund of Bar Council of India for the State of Andhra Pradesh” with State Bank of India, A.P.High Court Branch, AMARAVATI.
- An amount of Rs. 5,650-00 shall be paid to the Account No. 38197167485 of the “Bar Council of the State of Andhra Pradesh Enrolment Fee” with State Bank of India, A.P.High Court Branch, AMARAVATI. In case of S.C/S.T candidates, Rs. 3,775-00 shall be paid
- An amount of Rs. 200-00 shall be paid to the Account No. 38178492500 of the “Bar Council of the State of Andhra Pradesh Library Fund”, with State Bank of India, A.P.High Court Branch, AMARAVATI.
- An amount of Rs. 150-00 shall be paid to the Account No. 52005821233 of the “Bar Council of India New Delhi Collection Fund” with State Bank of India, High Court Branch, AMARAVATI. In case of S.C/S.T candidate Rs. 25-00 shall be paid
- An amount of Rs. 500-00 shall be paid to the Account No. 38178493296 of the “Bar Council of the State of Andhra Pradesh” towards Stamp Duty with State Bank of India, A.P. High Court Branch, AMARAVATI.
- An amount of Rs.2500-00 shall be paid to the Account No.38441699163 of the “Bar Council of the State of Andhra Pradesh Verification Fee” with State Bank of India, A.P.High Court Branch, AMARAVATI.
The retired employees, though belongs to SC/ST shall pay full fee.
The Bank receipts shall be enclosed to the Application for Enrolment.
4. The following certificates are to be enclosed.
All Photo copies of the certificates shall be attested by the Gazetted Officer and the originals shall be produced along with Enrolment application for the purpose of Scrutiny.
- 1. Date of Birth Certificate : Photo copy of S.S.C. or its equivalent.
- 2. Intermediate or its equivalent : Photo copy of pass certificate- cum – Memorandum of marks.
- 3. Graduation (Degree) : Photo copy of Degree (convocation) certificate.
- 4. Law : Photo copy of Law Degree Certificate (convocation) for the candidates enrolling after a period of 3 years from completion of Law Course and for others the Original Provisional Certificate with Photo copy.
- 5. Caste Certificate : Caste Certificate from Revenue Officials, not below the rank of Tahsildar for the Applicants belongs to SC/ST category.
- 6. Photo copy of Retirement and Relieving Order, in case of retired employees.
- Applicants who studied Law while in service shall submit the following documents:
- A.Permission letter from the employer to study law.
- B. T.C. from law college.
- C. Certificate of proof of working place (s) during the study period of Law.
- 5. Two passport size photographs (without Robes)
- 6. Certificates of other qualifications acquired, if any.
- 7. On the day of enrolment, the candidates shall wear white dress, black coat, black shoes and black tie. Lady applicants shall wear white Saree / Churidar and black coat.
|AMARAVATI – 522 239||(B. PADMALATHA )|
|Phone: 8985787788||I/c Secretary, Bar Council.|
|OC & BC
|SC / ST
|Application form with Rules Book||500-00||500-00|
|Gazette Publication Charges Printing of Enrolment Certificate,ID Cards & Processing Fee||5,050-00||3,550-00|
|Advocate’s Welfare Fund (Payment U/R 40 of BCI Rules)||3,000-00||3,000-00|
|Certificates Verification Fee||2,500-00||2,500-00|
TOTAL 12,500-00 10,500-00
1) Retired employees have to pay Rs. 15,000/- in addition to the above said fee.
2) Candidates who are having gap of more than five years in between their studies i.e. from SSC to till date, shall pay an additional amount @ Rs. 700/- per each year of gap, excluding first five years.